There are a number of key considerations for International Students to think about prior to applying to an educational institution.
- Do you have available funds to cover study fees and the cost of living overseas?
- Do your academic results meet the selection criteria of your chosen field of study?
- Have you researched Universities and course options that interest you?
- Have you contacted a Student Counsellor to help you consider your options?
- Click here to start the process with IEMS, all of our advice is completely free of charge!