International Education and Migration Services (IEMS) apply a simple 6 step process to successfully manage the placement service for all International Students.
Step: 1 – Admissions Counselling
Our experienced and accredited Student Advisor’s will help you find a suitable course and institution to study in Australia. Click the Apply button to arrange a personal counselling session with our experienced Education Counsellors.
Our Student Advisor’s will provide you with:
- Information and advice about appropriate courses and institutions
- An overview of the Australian Education System
- Explanation of the entire application process
- Student visa information
- Access to networks and essential contacts to make your move to Australia simple
Step: 2 – Application Management
To successfully lodge your application in Australia, we will need your academic transcripts and English language assessment from an approved institution, such as TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English or Cambridge English. We will need your original personal documentation, transcripts and proof of funds, as required by the Department of Immigration & Citizenship, and the institution of choice, upon application. Institution application forms are available from IEMS.
- Your dedicated Student Advisor will assess and verify your documentation and work with you to ensure successful application.
- An application fee will be required after our initial assessment, payable directly to the Education Provider
Step: 3 – Application Response from Chosen Institutions
- Generally, IEMS will have a response from your chosen institution within 2-6 weeks. Your IEMS Student Advisor will keep you updated on progress during this period. Time frames can change based on your personal circumstances.
- Once the response from the institution has been received your IEMS Student Advisor will contact you with the details and results from your applications.
- IEMS will carry out further counselling and advice depending on the results of your applications.
Step 4 – Acceptance and payment
You may accept the offer immediately if no additional conditions have been specified in your official offer. If additional conditions have been specified, IEMS will advise of the next steps to ensure successfully meeting conditions in order to accept your offer.
Examples of conditions of offer are:
- Supplying a new English Language test score result, academic transcript of recently completed study or certified documents.
- Paying a Tuition Fee Deposit to the Institution upon accepting the offer
Step 5 – Visa Application
IEMS has in-house Registered Migration Agents to provide advice and support during your Student Visa application process. International Students coming to Australia to study are entitled to lodge student visa applications using eVisa and online visa application process. IEMS will provide you with detailed information and a request for certain documents including the following:
- e-COE (electronic confirmation of enrolment)
- Application Form: 157A
- Proof of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Medical Examination receipt / results
- Evidence of meeting English language requirements
- Evidence of required funds
For further information please visit the DIAC (Department of Immigration And Citizenship) website.
Step 6 – Moving to Australia to start your studies
Now your have your visa and start date for your chosen area of study, IEMS will help with everything you need to get to Australia safely and hassle free….